Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Prime One

I was seven, I always believe what people said, I'm too naive. Last time, my friend say got ghost around me because both my eye balls were red. So he say will protect me, how silly am I!!!

Every now and then, we used to play "dan jiao", that time was very popular, I quite 'geng' at that time and my avoidability were high no one can catch me easily(haha).

At rest time, used to rush to canteen, full with junk food and mee. Mostly, I'll eat mee, the mee cost me 30 cents for small one. I eat liao like no eat because too small.

After finish school, I always waiting my mom come fetch me using the car I'm currently driving now. Everytime waiting at there, I used to fall down into the moonsoon drain while playing with friend, everytime also 'tio' scold, all my shirt and short were fill with dirt and wet, my mom angry untill say don't want fetch me home.However, my mom use her jacket place on the seat ask me seat on top of it to prevent the seat dirty.

Another time, finish school also, that time my father come fetch me, I remember I forget to take my water bottle back,my father brought me back to class and search, but to no avail. My father gets very angry and say you stay at school don't follow me back, I was nearly cry, finally father also brought me back. When back only know I did not bring water bottle to school.I'm very "Big Prawn Head".

My father gets angry just want to remind me do not forget and waste thing like that. Money hard to earn.

4 comments:

  1. Wah... Why u so geng geh? Can remember so much thing geh? Sure can remember if I got treat u bad... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nola, you also no treat me bad...haha, no need scare...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... Dunno le... maybe sometimes "mistreated" u badly? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then I have to think carefully lo, like that got thing write liao, :p

    ReplyDelete