Thursday, May 21, 2009

My KinderGarden(Part 1)

The purpose i wrote this was to keep my history from being vanished.

20 years before of today, that was my first memory still stamp on my brain. I was grateful to be study in church school. I was so happy with my three other friends who like to playing truancy.We never had any of this moment freezing, it become part of the memory.

I remember got one day I sneaked out to buy groundnut at the backdoor of school, I go buy stim groundnut, I bought 2 of it, the uncle face was not reachable because I was too small in stature.

Then I went back to class, unfortunately I was caught by my teacher, what I remember is my teacher take my stim groundnut then ask me back class. Then I saw she ate my groudnut!!! I remember this does not mean I keep grudges, just felt very funny...

Fequently, at school, teacher used to tell stories. Then we all sit at floor and listen, I remember I like to stick to the corner, after a few moment the teacher finish the stories everyone will back to own's seat, however, I'm the only one drowsy and slept at the corner, then felt like no heat around then I realized, I found it weird that my teacher did not wake me up.

I'll end my ink here...to be continue.

8 comments:

  1. Wah... so small already start sneaking out of school? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obliged to do so, I want eat. and also no 100m... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. So small already have pocket money...
    So small already how to buy groundnut...
    Unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have that to eat. =.=, i no bring anything to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see but same here. I didn't bring any food to school also. Every meal eat at home :)

    BUT 20 cent at that time can be considered very BIG liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pacman v2.6 "beh e" one zzz

    ReplyDelete