Thursday, May 21, 2009

My KinderGarden(Part 2)

Flash back to the pass...

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...... the bell rang for a few minutes.
End of School(Felt Happy)

I rush to outside seek for my bus, in the meantime, waiting for my sister come out, Suddenly, I saw bus came then I went up bus and wait my sister. My sister just one year older than me. After a few moment, there, I saw another bus, my sister in that bus, then I only realized I'm the one who go in wrong bus, when i determined to leave the bus, it suddenly move, then i counldn't utter.

Suprisingly, I also don't know the bus would know where I stay or not. The bus full with people same age with different size. I just sit at there and slept le. When I woke up all people inside were gone, then the uncle say reached already, he pad my shoulder softly. I opened my eyes then see my house, then I just leave the bus.

Then I went to the kitchen, my parent ask me where is sister. I say don't know, I just say I went to the wrong bus, then uncle fetch me back home.....

2 comments:

  1. u really geng... anything also "sleep"....
    and u no scare at that time???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scare? I haven't learn what is scare... =.=
    I am sleeping buddha

    ReplyDelete