Friday, May 22, 2009

My Prime 3(Part 2 - House)

~ House ~
My house, I'd staying for around 20 years, It was nice and serene place.
Back to the "Jumping Aeroplane", I'd don't know how others consider as. I've love to play as there something attracted me, some kind of "Owning".(I guess you all don't get my mean, you'll get it if you know how to play it).

One day at 1993, the month forget already, I used to play at kitchen and upstair floor as there are many pieces of square shape. One day, I at upstair jump, play my own, because no one play with me, I keep on jumping after several moment, I heard the cracking sound, then I realized the cracking sound come from my step, I was scared that time and rooted to the ground for a few seconds, then I ran to my room, the cracking follow my step until to the bed there.

On this moment, my mom woke up from napped, my mom shocked and asked what I've done, I say I playing jumping. Then my mom rushed all of us to downstair as the cracking sound persist and don't know what will happen next. We wait till the sound stop, and then called my dad to figure how to fix this floor.

Make it short, the floor now at my hometown got this evidence proving the floor is destroyed by "Me", behind kitchen outside still pasted the tars writting "1993", that's remind me the incident.From that day, I'd never play "Aeroplane" or "Jumping" anymore.

2 comments: