Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Birthday At KL 24/25/26 July 2009

Last Friday went to KL, to celebrate my birthday, actually not really, just thinking wanna meet my coursemates and lovely friend. The time passing was so fast, a second of glance turn me back to my office, it was so sad to me. However, I had a short memory of it.Just briefly......

24/7/09
Arrive at KL around 12.00PM , take Star Line to Cheras then had lunch with coursemates. After that, go UPM make a visit to observe any changes since the last time I graduate till now never been there. Miss those days.

25/07/09
On saturday, we go New Way at leisure mall for sing K. I already forget what I singing, it was so confusing.(Sigh) Don't know when will we meet up again. Hopefully
soon. 1st time going New Way, it was suprisingly to see so big tv box in front me.
The scene vanish left only memory, keeping in mind till the end of time.

26/07/09
Here, just wake up eat breakfast and go back rest then go pudu. The bus ticket 2.30PM wait till 3.30PM only came.Wait till crazy.

Here, I would like to thanks all the people accompany me.

1 comment:

  1. Very brief oh... Haha... When I free a bit I will update u all with some photos... Now still blur blur a bit... Not fully recover from sickness yet... T_T

    ReplyDelete