Monday, June 1, 2009

Finding Myself

2 days ago, I have a friend telling me a lot of thing, although I did not get much of it's meaning it, It's related to buddha.

As in discuss, we have a common is to finding what we are, which one is the real me, as we change every seconds. For instance, when you thinking something bad, is it you got the image or feeling of your good side looking at what you thinking in your bad side, so as continue with another same thing happen behind the good side. In this condition, which one is the real of you.We have to deeply think of it.

I don't know how to express, he told me alot of thing, only those who interest in buddha might know all this thing. 3 thing needed to finding the truth of myself.I not sure how to interpret...

4 comments:

  1. I am interested in the topic of buddha as well. We can discuss about it togather if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe mei yen will help me in this knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how many your "virtual" you... there are only one "physical" you. Your virtual one will not eat for you, it will not help you finish your job on hand, etc...
    It only exist in your mind...
    Of course what you think will form the physical you...
    But there are no clear definition of what is good and what is bad... all of those are what you learn from your surrounding environment...
    So just be yourself... No need to waste time to find out which one is the real you... Just do what you think is right and that will be enough...
    Life is short... If you waste time to think... it will be shorter...
    Live your life to the MAX... (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said may be mei yan can help you.
    Yes i agree MAY BE she can help you.
    BUT are you indirectly telling me i cant?
    I mentioned that maybe we can have a discussion regarding this topic.
    You really look down on me zzz

    ReplyDelete