Monday, May 25, 2009

My Hamster,My Concern

Male - Chubby
Female - Cutie

Although just bought them, but I everyday worried them as treat them as my childs, after read some articles, knewing that their life span so short, abit afraid "white hair send black hair to graveyard" - Cantonese. I hope they give birth, want to know how they grown, got some small creatures suck their blood, I have no idea what was it, hope that I can find out.

Everyday talk to them, they no response, just like I'm talking to wall. Yesterday, I use my body shampoo to clean the Chubby, whoo.. I don't know how to say then faster clean it then put it back.I should use hair shampoo as my brother told me.

Cutie always rush so fast, hard to grib. I need fast snap, because cutie avoidability and sensitivity too high.

Yesterday they went to upstair of their house, go play , mostly in the plastic ball in cricle shape. I accidentally close it, then I wonder why they never come out, I didn't notice I already close the entrance... =.=

Everytime I caught them, I look into their eyes just like got tears, seems like begging me to release them.

Anyone can teach me how to take care it, tame it...(any comment would be accepted)

3 comments: